CA Locksmith License: LCO# 6250
We're mobile, which means we come to you!
24213 HAWTHORNE BLVD. TORRANCE, 90505
Visit our Store: 24213 Hawthorne Blvd., Torrance, CA 90505
Call us First! Call us Today! Visit our Store!
We are a mobile locksmith company, based in Torrance. Having a storefront and mobile service allows us to serve a larger area, service you quicker and at a lower cost. Please call us to set up an appointment.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Call us today to schedule a service inspection
Quality Service Since 1972
Below are some of the most frequent cities we provide locksmith service in. Call if you do not see a location listed below.
- In general, residential locks usually last about 10 years before they start to fail. I recommend replacing the locks in your home every 10 years. The look of new locks often deter break-ins and burglaries and a new lock will better withstand forced entry over an old lock. A new lock with new keys will also work better than old hardware.
- If your company has employees responsible as key holders, I recommend re-keying your locks as soon as they are no longer with the company. Also, if you or an employee loses their work keys, then re-key as soon as possible.
- Yes, we provide complete mobile locksmith services to your home, business or just about anywhere within Los Angeles County. Call us to schedule an appointment, today!
- Yes, we are conveniently located at 24213 Hawthorne Blvd., Torrance CA 90505. Our major cross street is Pacific Coast Hwy, just one block south.
- In most cases we will be happy to cut them for you at the going price rate as if you were to buy them from us. However, we do not guarantee or provide any refunds should your keys not work or are the wrong key for your particular car or house lock. They are cut at your own risk. Keys that are bought from us come with a 100% guarantee that they will work or your money back.